Thursday, October 29, 2009

Elmo kills batteries

I listen to music every morning on my walk to class. My ipod is always charged and ready to go before I leave. This morning I went to grab it and turn it on. It wouldn’t turn on. The battery was completely dead! I saw some red hairs on the floor! Elmo must have come in during the night and listened to my music until the battery ran out. If I ever see his face around here, I’ll kick his butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean or we'll send Elmo out to ruin your day more.