Thursday, October 29, 2009

Elmo is a thief

So today in between classes , I had a half hour to kill. Since I started to feel a small cold coming on, I decided to run down to the local CVS to grab some stuff to build up my immune system. As I was getting out of my car, I saw two middle aged men trying to break into a car. One of them was trying to use a pulled-apart clothes wire to unlock the car. Of course, I happened to park next to them and one of them looked at me and said “OH NO.. this isn’t what it looks like… we uhh… this is our daughters car… she’s at school…” How could her car be locked at CVS without keys while she’s at school? Did they really think I was going to believe that she walked to school from CVS, which was about 3 miles apart from each other? I instantly asked them if they had triple A. They said no and I continued on with my trip into CVS. When I came out, there was a THIRD man there trying to help them get the car unlocked. Finally, I hear them say “WE GOT IT WE GOT IT!” and I looked down and by the time I looked up, they were GONE!! I’m assuming the car was hotwired (Elmo probably taught them this). Not only that, but this little scenario made me late for my next class. It seems as though Elmo was using his distraction techniques to make me late for class. Now that I think of it, I think I saw him in the locked car evilly laughing. SERIOUSLY ELMO? Next time I see you, I’m gonna punch you in your ugly red face.

~CandiesandApples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean or we'll send Elmo out to ruin your day more.